Wednesday, September 16, 2009


Natasha

For what seems like ages, I have seen beautiful photos of this amazing lady, and I have been hoping that I too would be able to capture her beauty through my camera lens... Well thanks again to 'Creative Photo Workshops' I got my chance to do just that in Echuca on the weekend.

The biggest prize for me was not capturing Natasha in these photos, but to meet an incredibly beautiful, caring, intuitive woman. I am now very lucky to her call a friend.
Thank you Tash for just be YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Natasha is truly a joy to work with. That she is beautiful is a bonus! She is actually becoming quite an accomplished photographer in her own right also, and it will be interesting to see her develop those skills also, becoming a more integral part of Creative Photo Workshops.

    ReplyDelete